Germanic War Cemetery
On a small dome-shaped relief located downstream of Caira and known as Collemarino the German war cemetery was erected. The military memorial houses 20,027 corpses and is one of the most important German war cemeteries in Italy.
It was started in 1959 by the architect Tischler and completed by prof. Offenberg; collects the bodies of the fighters under the German flag that fell in the south of Italy. The Germanic military cemetery occupies more than half of the front of the hill ed it is made up of five sunny terraces.
Distance: 6 Km
Address: 1, Via Caira (Collemarino)